Mp3 / iPods insurance
iPods / MP3
Protect and Forget.
Protect your iPod / MP3 from
If you’re like most people you love listening to music in the gym, or on your way to work, MP3s and iPods are great for this. So, what if yours was damaged or even stolen? If you were left without your MP3/iPod, you would feel pretty bored right? This is where insurance comes in to help you.
iPod / mp3
Price Match T&Cs
Price Match Terms and Conditions
At Smart-Sure, our goal is to provide a service that is second to none. We do not just protect your life-style; we provide an insurance service which is refreshing to deal with.
This is why at Smart-Sure, we are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
Price promise terms and conditions
1. We'll match our competitor’s UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be identical to, or better than, ours and offered on the same terms.
3. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price.
4. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
5. Cannot be used with any other offer.
6. Only applicable to England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
7. The product must be from a competitor who is regulated by the FCA.
8. Where price reduction is 20% or greater, of our list price, we retain our right to deny this offer.
9. Applicants cannot be employees or relatives of any other insurance broker or associated participant.
This is why in addition to our exceptional customer service; we also guarantee to match any price you may have been offered by any of our competitors.
What is Not Covered
Our policies are designed to provide overall protection. However, as much as we want to we cannot cover all incidents. For example, below, you can find the main incidents which are not covered.
Please read the T&Cs for full policy exclusions
How We Help
In the first instance, our helpline will try to resolve the issues you are having with your equipment.
Our trained technical support team will be able to run basic diagnostics to try to have your equipment functional straight away.
1) Call the claim line on 03333 449 669 to report the problem. The line is open between 10am and 7pm on weekdays and from 9am to 4pm on Saturday.
2) Our priority helpline will try to resolve the problem by talking you through a solution wherever possible.
3) We will send an engineer to repair or replace the item