Landlord Insurance

I consent to the collection of my contact details and I have read and agree with your Privacy Policy.


As a landlord you want to make sure your income is protected against any unwanted loss. We provide insurance to the private rented sector for virtually any type of let, including flat-shares. Cover is available to properties let to professional, students, DSS tenants and asylum seekers and includes

  • Full Accidental Damage
  • Up to 30 days of un-occupancy allowed.
  • Policy excess from as low as £100 for buildings and £50 for contents
  • Up to £40.000 content cover
  • Loss of rent or alternative accommodation cover
  • Property owner's liability up to £5,000,000
  • Trace & Access Cover Included for underground pipes and cables. (Minimum £2,500)
  • Employers Liability covered up to £10,000,000