Tumble Dryer Insurance. Affordable breakdown cover protection for your tumble dryer.
Simple, fast and effective tumble dryer breakdown cover
GET 10% ONLINE DISCOUNT
Cover with us means your appliance is protected with these benefits.
GET REAL PEACE OF MIND
Price Match Promise
*Price Match Promise
At Smart-Sure, our goal is to provide a service that is second to none. We do not just protect your life-style; we provide an insurance service which is refreshing to deal with.
This is why at Smart-Sure, we are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
Price promise terms and conditions
1. We'll match our competitor’s UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be identical to, or better than, ours and offered on the same terms.
3. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price.
4. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
5. Cannot be used with any other offer.
6. Only applicable to England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
7. The product must be from a competitor who is regulated by the FCA.
8. Where price reduction is 20% or greater, of our list price, we retain our right to deny this offer.
9. Applicants cannot be employees or relatives of any other insurance broker or associated participant.
This is why in addition to our exceptional customer service; we also guarantee to match any price you may have been offered by any of our competitors.
T&Cs & IPID
Help and Support
- 1Call the claim line on 03333 449 669 and report the problem between 10am and 7pm on weekdays and from 10am-4pm on Saturdays.
- 2Our priority helpline will try to resolve the problem wherever possible, we will try to talk you through a solution.
- 3Subject to approval by the Underwriter, we will send an engineer to repair or replace the item.
What is not covered
Our policies are designed to provide overall protection for a wide range of incidents. However, as much as we want, we cannot cover all incidents. For example, below, you can find the main exclusions which are not covered.
What is covered
Regardless of the warranty status of
your equipment, you are able to make a claim
under this policy for losses up to the value of £500 per claim, (including call out fees, repairs, replacements and VAT). You can find the main inclusions which are covered below.