Protect your digital reading time.
Protect your Tablet from
Cover your E-Reader today
With E-readers being the new best gadget for you to be able to read your favourite books, it would be an inconvenience if you no longer could use it due to it being damaged, or even stolen.
E-Reader Insurance Benefits
Price Match T&Cs
Price Match Terms and Conditions
At Smart-Sure, our goal is to provide a service that is second to none. We do not just protect your life-style; we provide an insurance service which is refreshing to deal with.
This is why at Smart-Sure, we are proud to offer more than just great prices, but we never want price to be a reason you shop elsewhere.
Price promise terms and conditions
1. We'll match our competitor’s UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be identical to, or better than, ours and offered on the same terms.
3. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price.
4. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
5. Cannot be used with any other offer.
6. Only applicable to England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
7. The product must be from a competitor who is regulated by the FCA.
8. Where price reduction is 20% or greater, of our list price, we retain our right to deny this offer.
9. Applicants cannot be employees or relatives of any other insurance broker or associated participant.
This is why in addition to our exceptional customer service; we also guarantee to match any price you may have been offered by any of our competitors.
What is Not Covered
Our policies are designed to provide overall protection. However, as much as we want to we cannot cover all incidents. For example, below, you can find the main incidents which are not covered.
How We Help
In the first instance, our helpline will try to resolve the issues you are having with your equipment.
Our trained technical support team will be able to run basic diagnostics to try to have your equipment functional straight away.
1) Call the claim line on 03333 449 669 to report the problem. The line is open between 10am and 7pm on weekdays and from 9am to 4pm on Saturday.
2) Our priority helpline will try to resolve the problem by talking you through a solution wherever possible.
3) We will send an engineer to repair or replace the item